- Click "Sign In" in the top right corner of the screen. If on mobile, tap the three lines near the top left corner of the screen and then tap "Sign In."
- Select "Sign up now"
- Enter your email address and then click "Send Verification Code"
- You will receive an email with a verification code. Be sure to check Spam or Junk folders if you do not see it after a few minutes. Enter the code and click "Verify"
- Enter the rest of your contact information then click "Create."
Solutions to Frequently Asked Questions
Did the event just start? If so, there are usually two reasons why you cannot watch.
The event is starting later than its posted time. We try to keep you updated on delayed starts with a note on the home page.
There is a delay in getting the stream started. We do our best to prevent this, but sometimes we run into unforeseen technical difficulties at one of our many venues we stream at.
We monitor all streams. If a game is not running, we are working as quickly as we can to resolve the problem. If we’re expecting a significant delay, we will post a note on the home page.
In short, if it’s only a couple minutes past the scheduled start time, give in a few more minutes and refresh the page. If it’s been more than 5 minutes past the start time and there is no note published, we want to hear from you.
Click here to fill out [ this form ]. We’ll help you get it working.
Streaming video needs to buffer sometimes. Usually, the issue is the amount of bandwidth between us and your device (computer, tablet, or phone), but sometimes the issue can be the device itself.
Here are some options to resolve this from easiest to hardest:
- Refresh your web browser.
- Reboot your device. Sign back in and try again.
- Check your Wi-Fi signal strength. A weak signal or multiple devices on the same Wi-Fi router can cause the connection to become sluggish. If possible, try moving closer to your Wi-Fi router. Or if anyone else is also streaming, ask them to hit pause. Does the video playback get better? If so, sounds like you need more bandwidth from your internet provider. If you’re streaming via cellular data, try moving to a spot with better reception. Another issue with cellular data arises when you use your allotted bandwidth and your service provider throttles your connection. Have you been watching too much NSPN.TV on your cellphone?
- It could be a problem on our side. Sometimes we experience bandwidth fluctuations at the venues we stream from. In this case, we’re aware of it and are working to adjust accordingly in order to give you the best possible streaming quality we can. If it’s still not getting better within 10 minutes of the start time, please [ contact us here ].
This can occur due to a connection failure at the venue, but can also occur because of your ISP. If you see this, try refreshing the page. Logging out and logging back in is unnecessary.
If the failure is at the venue, we are working diligently to resolve. Check the Home page to see if we have posted a note about the event.
If the event is still not working after 5 minutes, please [ contact us here ].
- Casting to your SmartTV
- Opening up the site on a built in web browser your SmartTV
- Connecting your computer to your TV via an HDMI cable
A stream lets you watch the game live or on-demand as many times as you want. A download gives you a digital video file (MP4) that you can keep on your computer or a thumb-drive. Downloads make great gifts.
- Football: Finals
- Girls Hockey: Semifinals and Finals
- Boys Hockey: Quarterfinals, Semifinals, and Finals
- Girls Basketball: Semifinals and Finals
- Boys Basketball: Semifinals and Finals
This error occurs if your browser does not accept cookies. NSPN.TV requires cookies be enabled.
Contact NSPN.tvProblems watching streams or for technical issues: [ Fan Support Request ]
Questions or suggestions for content or stories: [email@example.com]